Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Molly Jo has arrived

Go down 
AuthorMessage
littlejacksmum
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Molly Jo has arrived   Thu 15 Sep 2011, 12:07 pm

Update:

Molly Jo was born on 9th September at 10.49am weighing 7lb 15oz. Around 36 hours after being induced we all agreed that she wasn't moving and a c-section it was. She is absolutely beautiful - although Jack's not too impressed, he was more interested in the helicopter present he got.

We had a bit of a scare on Tuesday and she had to go into hospital for the night. I had been trying to breastfeed and clearly didn't have the milk there and she exhausted herself trying, we have abandoned that plan and she is now on formula doing much better. I feel so lucky that our little family is now complete...... and I kicked PE's backside, it can be done.

Thanks for reading. xx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bell
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Molly Jo has arrived   Mon 26 Sep 2011, 7:17 pm

So happy for you Little Jacks mum. Hope Molly is doing alittle better.xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Molly Jo has arrived
Page 1 of 1