Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Paternity leave????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thaiba2000
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Paternity leave????   Fri 08 Apr 2011, 7:04 am

Anyone know who is entitled to Paternity leave??? How long must they have worked at a job to get paternity leave and how many days/weeks are they entitled to?

Im currently not working but my husband is and i want him to be here when they baby arrives but i dont know if he can get it. Hes going to ask his manager about it but thought i would ask you guys too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Carole*
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Paternity leave????   Fri 08 Apr 2011, 9:19 am

I don't know the exact answer, but i always find direct.gov.uk really helpful for this sort of thing.
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Parents/Moneyandworkentitlements/WorkAndFamilies/Paternityrightsintheworkplace/index.htm
Hope it helps
Carole
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz Pidgley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paternity leave????   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 8:42 am

Thanks for the link Carole and for your good advice!

The link is really easy to follow.

Best Wishes
Liz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paternity leave????   

Back to top Go down

Paternity leave????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1