Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hold on tight...........!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fiveisanawfullybignumber
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Hold on tight...........!   Tue 29 Mar 2011, 9:35 pm

Congratulations! cheers
It sounds like you're already in good hands, hoping you have a trouble free time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bea's Mummy
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Hold on tight...........!   Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:42 am

Congratulations!! Your care plan sounds very good, and if it's anything like mine increased to weekly scans and dopplers. It is very nerve wracking having another baby after early onset the first time but there are enough success stories on here to make you feel a bit better!! Wishing you lots of luck and hoping you have a smooth pe free pregnancy Very Happy

Lizzie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz Pidgley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold on tight...........!   Thu 31 Mar 2011, 1:02 pm

Hi Alison,

Many Congratulations on your pregnancy.

I know the Prof well and please let me reassure you he would absolutley not say anything he didnt mean and would want you to email him if you were concerned. What he may even suggest is joint care with your doctors locally, so that he can be their sounding board so to speak or even give his recommendations as they are needed. It wouldnt be the first time he has done it nor the last if I know him as I do!

(Im sure he would be pleased to know that you decided to try for another pregnancy following your last visit. It would show that he gave you the confidence to even consider it!)

Hope this helps!

Best Wishes
Liz

*Carole*
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Hold on tight...........!   Tue 05 Apr 2011, 12:12 pm

congratulations. wishing a happy and healthy pregnancy. I hope your Morning sickness is easing now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz Pidgley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hold on tight...........!   Sun 15 May 2011, 11:18 am

Hi Alison,

Congratulations on all your 'normals' its really lovely to hear but Im sure much lovlier to say!
Given that your doppler was normal and your previous history, I would suggest that another doppler in 4 weeks time would be appropriate especially if there are beginnings of other PE signs.
There really is not much point doing a doppler as the pregnancy progesses largely due to the fact the arteries become harder to see and therefore can be difficult to interpret.

The good news though is that if the doppler is good now I would not expect to see a deterioration in a few weeks time, hence my thoughts of any PE symptoms brewing.

I hope this helps and long may all your 'normals' continue!

Best Wishes
Liz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold on tight...........!   

Back to top Go down

Hold on tight...........!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1