Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

just a quick update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
becky1983
Forum Friend

PostSubject: just a quick update   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 5:54 pm

Riley will be 16 weeks tomorrow, where has the time gone?! Had him weighed last week and he was 17 lb 6 oz........ he rolls over, babbles at me, he loves his jumperoo too! I love you

Alex is still lovin school, hes just started to bring home little words to write and learn I love you

as for me, juggling two kids with a husband who works 24/7 is a challenge but fun!

Feel free to add me on facebook if you want a nosey at updated pics but i wil try and put one on here lol

Last edited by becky1983 on Wed 26 Jan 2011, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicki
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: just a quick update   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 10:00 pm

Hi Becky, great minds think alike- just came on to see what was going on in the website and noticed you had updated. So glad that Riley is mkaing such progress- the wonders of aspirin and big babies!! Hannah was also 16 weeks on Monday- she started off on 91st percentile - 9lb but rapidly dropped her weight down to the 50th percentile and now the 25th. I'm abit relieved as Caitlin is still diddy and it would be daunting if her baby sister overtook her in height and weight!! Otehr than that Hannah is babbling and has found her hands and enjoys life-especially talking to her older sister. It is such a relief to have a robust baby who doesn't have to fight for life- which is good since she gets squashed and rolled around on a regular basis by her loving older sister!

Take care Becky- it would be lovely to hear some regular updates.
Nicki

Back to top Go down
View user profile
becky1983
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: just a quick update   Tue 25 Jan 2011, 10:09 pm

thats fantastic to hear! And omg its so different with a bigger baby, bless them! x x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bell
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: just a quick update   Sat 29 Jan 2011, 7:18 pm

Glad to hear everything is going well for you Becky.xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a quick update   

Back to top Go down

just a quick update