Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

33 weeks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
emmie
Forum Friend

PostSubject: 33 weeks   Mon 20 Dec 2010, 3:25 pm

Hi all,

It's so lovely hearing all of these birth announcements- congratulations again everyone.

Anyway, had my latest scan today and baby is weighing in at 4lb 11- grown nearly 1lb in a week!! Shocked

His head measurements are on the 80th/90th centile and his femurs have caught up and are just above the 50th centile. However, his abdomen has not grown in two weeks. My Consultant doesn't think it's anything to worry about and that in my last scan the abdomen weight was overestimated because on my growth chart it does make a massive leap, but I'm goin back New Years Eve for a scan just to make sure.

He also talked about inducing me at 37/38 weeks for my anxiety and I think he'll go into more detail about this at my next appointment.

Just keeping my fingers crossed that everything continues to go in the right direction and that PE and HELLP continue to stay away and I can join all the happy stories.

Emma xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bea's Mummy
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 33 weeks   Mon 20 Dec 2010, 5:33 pm

Hello!
Super news that all is going so well! I had a similar problem at about 32 weeks with abdomen growth, turns out it was slightly out with measurements, not growth restriction. Fingers crossed it is the same for you.

Wishing you lots of luck,
Lizzie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joolsw1
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 33 weeks   Mon 20 Dec 2010, 10:27 pm

Hi Emma,
Glad the PE is staying away so far. We have very similar EDDs. Following my appointment today I will be booked for a C section at about 38 weeks (date to be decided in January) so our little ones may have very similar birthdays!
Hope the next scan goes well and allays some of your worries.
Best wishes,
Jools.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bell
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 33 weeks   Mon 20 Dec 2010, 10:38 pm

Hi Emma,

Congratulations on reaching 33 weeks. I am so glad everything is going so well for you and that you consultant is looking after you well.

Take care

Bell.xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jules
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 33 weeks   Wed 22 Dec 2010, 1:02 pm

Hi Emmie,

So glad everything is going well. You are near the end now!

Rachel has not come out anywhere near the size overall or individual measurement sizes predicted by the scan! So try not to read too much into them!

Best wishes x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 33 weeks   

Back to top Go down

33 weeks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1