Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How are all our Pregnant ladies doing???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thaiba2000
Forum Friend

PostSubject: How are all our Pregnant ladies doing???   Tue 02 Nov 2010, 12:48 pm

Its been quite a while since ive come on this... im currently on my 11th week of pregnancy and am waiting anxiously for next week to come because i have my 1st scan on the 11th! Im so excited yet nervous at the same time...

How are all you pregnant ladies doing? What stage of pregnancy are you at and how are you all feeling?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz Pidgley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How are all our Pregnant ladies doing???   Tue 02 Nov 2010, 1:11 pm

Hi Thiaba,

Nice to 'see' you!
Congratulations on your 11 weeks marker - I look forward to hearing all your news after your scan! I hope it all goes well.

Best Wishes
Liz

Bell
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: How are all our Pregnant ladies doing???   Tue 02 Nov 2010, 3:37 pm

Hi Tabitha,

Congratulations on getting to 11 weeks. Good luck next week for your scan. It is so lovely seeing your baby for the 1st time.

Thats me now 32 + 1 today. Am feeling well this week. Had a month of feeling unwell due to low Bp and low Hb. But iron tabs and stopping my labetalol has helped. Now i'm just counting down the days. Am watching for any signs of PE as this is the time it struck before but i feel so much better this pregnancy.

Take care and look forward to hearing your news next week.

Bell.xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emmie
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: How are all our Pregnant ladies doing???   Fri 05 Nov 2010, 11:48 am

Hi Thaiba,

Good luck with your scan on the 11th, let us know how you get on.

Well I'm currently 26+6 and doing ok at the moment. Been diagnosed with gestational diabetes and on insulin injections 4 times a day but BP (touch wood!) and baby seem to be doing fine.

Dreading next week because it will be my first baby, Ricky's anniversary, so just really want to get through that still pregnant. Suppose I'm just on heightened alert this pregnancy and questioning every little thing!

Hope the next few weeks and months fly for you!
Emma xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are all our Pregnant ladies doing???   

Back to top Go down

How are all our Pregnant ladies doing???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1