Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

CalciChew D3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thaiba2000
Forum Friend

PostSubject: CalciChew D3   Thu 30 Sep 2010, 5:38 pm

Can Calcichew be taken with water??? Maybe crush i down first the swallow with water???

Im finding it quite sickening eating it on its own and the chalky bits that stay on he mouth throughout the days makes me even more sick!

Please help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz Pidgley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CalciChew D3   Thu 30 Sep 2010, 7:55 pm

It can be taken with water and can be crushed or chewed.

If you are taking thyroxine please be aware that it can reduce the absorption and therefore the efficacy of the thyroxine.

I hope that helps!

Best wishes
Liz

thaiba2000
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: CalciChew D3   Thu 30 Sep 2010, 8:34 pm

I just read my post and OMG how many letters did i miss out in nearly all the sentences! I was typing very quickly lol.

Ok so that means i can just have the tablet like a normal tablet- just put in the mouth and swallow it down with water???
I would much prefer it that way because i dont seem to be taking them regularly because of the nasty taste that gets left in my mouth.

Thanks Liz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CalciChew D3   

Back to top Go down

CalciChew D3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pre Eclampsia support :: Welcome to Pre Eclampsia Support Forum. :: Ask Liz. :: Ask Liz...-
Jump to: