Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

hi all, its me becky83!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
becky1983
Forum Friend

PostSubject: hi all, its me becky83!   Thu 23 Sep 2010, 10:14 pm

i forgot my password so had to do a new log in! I reached 37weeks on wednesday! Had mw today and bp was 120/74 so all good, had a trace of protein for about 3weeks now but its just a small trace so i'm not bothered! Got my section on the 6th oct unless i go into natural labour then i'll have an emergency one. He's 3/5th's engaged but still sat quite high so she thinks he's a long baby, just like his dad was! So happy to reach term and can't wait to have my baby in my arms now x x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz Pidgley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi all, its me becky83!   Thu 23 Sep 2010, 10:28 pm

Hi Becky,

Welcome back!
Im so glad to hear you are doing well, I look forward to hearing happy news on the 7th October...well, I might need to wait a little longer!!!

Warm wishes
Liz

becky1983
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: hi all, its me becky83!   Thu 23 Sep 2010, 10:48 pm

thank you liz. Being a member of this forum has helped me so much pre pregnancy and through pregnancy so i just want to thank everyone for such fantastic support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jules
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: hi all, its me becky83!   Fri 24 Sep 2010, 11:43 am

That's just brilliant! Hope it all goes well and let us know.

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bell
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: hi all, its me becky83!   Fri 24 Sep 2010, 3:16 pm

Hi Becky,

Well done on getting this far. Can't wait to hear your news in October.xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicki
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: hi all, its me becky83!   Fri 24 Sep 2010, 7:20 pm

Well done Becky, it's such a relief to get this far isn't it. I'm still holding out and hoping for a VBAC, but my due date is 7th Oct. However, I'm not being induced so if I go over I will also go down the planned c-section route. I hope the next couple of weeks carry on to be smooth for you. I had a trace of protein on one test but not a worry, also BP been a little wobbly but as you know it is alot easier to cope with when there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I also want to thank everyone on the site as it has reallyt helped me pre and during pregnancy. Long may it continue helping lots of people.
Nicki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thaiba2000
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: hi all, its me becky83!   Fri 24 Sep 2010, 8:11 pm

Hey Becky,

I saw your name and thought "thats defo Becky83 but she mustve forgotten the password or somthing..." lol. I think thats happened to alot of us Smile

Im so glad you have got this far. WELL DONE! I will be thinking of you on the 6th. Im sure you will be fine.

Im pregnant too. Im 4 weeks today (i kinda know when i concieved). Still havent had any midwife appointments or anything yet so fingers crossed it all kicks off soon. I want to have plans in place because im so nervous. Your pregnancy and alot of the other members stories have given me so much hope!

Well done again and please let us know how you get on,

Take care,

Thaiba
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bea's Mummy
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: hi all, its me becky83!   Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:11 pm

Well done for getting so far! Lots of luck and look forward to hearing news!
Lizzie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi all, its me becky83!   

Back to top Go down

hi all, its me becky83!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pre Eclampsia support :: Support :: My Worries-
Jump to: