Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Old news but still very interesting...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thaiba2000
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Old news but still very interesting...   Wed 18 Aug 2010, 2:41 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bell
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Old news but still very interesting...   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:49 am

They are good articles and its good that a high profile person can bring it to the attention of others who might never have read about this horrible condition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz Pidgley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old news but still very interesting...   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 10:50 am

Thanks Thiaba,

I agree Bell, Sophie Ellis Bextor would have made a great ambassador. Sadly she didnt want to when she was approached about this.

Its the same for many women who have experienced it - once its all over they simply want to forget it ever happened, which is equally understandable.

I have spoken to many high profile women over the years who have had PE but never wanted to become an ambassador.
Its one of those weird situations, you never want to wish it on anyone - but it would be helpful to the cause if someone high profile would help us shout from the rooftops!

Best Wishes
Liz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old news but still very interesting...   

Back to top Go down

Old news but still very interesting...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1