Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

quck update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
becky83
Forum Friend

PostSubject: quck update   Fri 06 Aug 2010, 6:39 pm

hi all

had my (last ) scan today and cons appt.......... baby is head down still with his bum near my boobs and legs curled up near my left ribs, hence all the pain........... they gave me a weight of 4lbs and said hes still near the top for growth but witin the 'normal' range....... they want me to see GP/MW in TWO weeks time and see me again in 4 weeks seeing as ive gone PAST the high risk stage but they did say if i wanted to i could go weekly to get my BP/urine if i didnt feel comfortable waiting two weeks, i said if i feel fine then i wont but if i start panicking then i will! They've give me some info about a VBAC and section after a first section and want me to tell them next time what my choice will be....... they have said if i decide natural that they wont let me be in natural labour more than 24hrs due to scar tissue so i got to decide in the next 4 weeks EEEEEKK so we're all good in the Magoo household

p.s. and A made the sonographer show him bubs winkie to check he was still a boy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mossy
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: quck update   Sat 07 Aug 2010, 7:23 am

Brilliant news. How far a long are you now? I am now 34+4 and still going strong!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
becky83
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: quck update   Sat 07 Aug 2010, 10:22 am

im 30 + 3....... if i can get to 36weeks ill be a very happy bunny!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bell
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: quck update   Sat 07 Aug 2010, 12:46 pm

Hi Becky,

Glad all is going well.

Bell.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quck update