Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Contacting Liz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chelle
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Contacting Liz   Sat 17 Jul 2010, 5:04 pm

Hi Liz,
I was wondering would you be in the office on Monday for a quick chat?

A different community midwife was here this morning and she was the straightest one yet but I feel a bit confused about what I think she was saying. What she seemed to be saying was that I had pre eclampsia with bp's regularly spiking to over 100 giving me visual disturbances and sore heads, severe oedema, epigastric pain, and leaking small amounts of protein all the time. I asked about the blood tests but she seemed to be saying they would be testing more for severity/complications of P.E and not whether or not I have P.E as such.
The consultant told me on Wed that they would never get me to full term but they wanted to try and get me a few more weeks. The midwife said that all the above is why she was saying that.
I know you can't give me a diagnosis as such but just need to know whats possible/not possible before I go mad. Someone said in one of the other posts that I prob know more about P.E than most of the people I am seeing. I laughed at the time but beginning to wonder. Every person I see seems to have a different opinion.
Thanks for reading. Again.
Michelle
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.totsites.com/tot/babybailey
Liz Pidgley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Contacting Liz   Sun 18 Jul 2010, 11:28 am

Hi Chelle,

Im around after 11am on Monday as I have to take my daughter to an appointment at 9.
My number is 0845 241 0989

We will go through everything you need when we talk if you like.

Best Wishes
Liz

Contacting Liz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1