Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

samantha's update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ingrid
Forum Friend

PostSubject: samantha's update   Thu 27 May 2010, 8:15 pm

All is well had another scan today 22+2 its a little boy Samantha was not happy with the sanographer was very quick asked Sam what she was there for ( had scan 2 weeks ago but coudnt see everything at the time) Sam told her because they coudnt see the spine properly She didnt look at any of the notes was very quick Samantha was not happy at all didnt check the blood flow or anything like that Sam is at the clinic at the womens next week and will be pointing this out with the consultant .

Samantha said she is not to worried as she feels realy well has no blood pressure problems is again not putting on much weight 7lb at the moment will let you know how things went at clinic next week.

Take care xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thaiba2000
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: samantha's update   Thu 27 May 2010, 8:28 pm

Sorry to hear Samantha didnt have a positive Scan but woohoo its a little boy! I know how annoying AND hurtful it is when they do those things especially when PE is concerned. A scan for us women is so important to us to find out how baby is doing.
I hope the consultants app goes well.

Take care
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bell
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: samantha's update   Fri 28 May 2010, 12:23 pm

Sorry to hear Sam's appointment didn't go well. She is right to point it out to the consultant at her appointment. Some people just rush everything and don't do their jobs properly.

Congratulations on hearing its another grandson.xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bea's Mummy
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: samantha's update   Fri 28 May 2010, 4:27 pm

Congratrulations on having a new Grandson! Sorry to hear it didn't go so well for her...hopefully next wk will be an improvement.
Lizzie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: samantha's update   

Back to top Go down

samantha's update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1