Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

6 days to go and counting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sparkling
Forum Friend

PostSubject: 6 days to go and counting   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 9:29 am

I'm still here have had an awful week which involved the mother of all headaches, swollen fingers and heartburn from hell.
However bloods were fine, blood pressure was also fine so I get to "enjoy" another week of late pregnancy!

My section is on wednesday. I can still pretend it's ages away as it's next month but it's not is it.
I have to go for bloods and pre op assessment on tuesday.

I can't see anything happening in the next 6 days but given the nature of PE anything could happen I guess at anytime and I'm certainly vigilent to the signs.

So I have my bag packed but I'm going to repack it to make sure i have everything for baby and have a last minute panic about things but I'm really looking forwards to it all being over.

I look forwards to posting my birth announcement next week if i get 2 minutes at any point. If not I am in touch with Mossy so I'm sure she'll be delighted to do it for me.

thanks once again for the continuing support. I've nearly done it and I can nearly say PE free so I hope i give some of you hope that it can go well.

sparkling 38+5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz Pidgley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 6 days to go and counting   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 9:38 am

Hi Sparkling,

Congratulations on getting so much further this time around despite the 'wobbles'!
I really look forward to hearing about Eleanors new baby brother or sister. I hope his/her birth is everything you hope it to be.

Warm Wishes
Liz

ClaireS
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 6 days to go and counting   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 11:16 am

Great news to hear that you are still going.

Hope all goes well, look forward to hearing your birth announcement.

Claire x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mossy
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 6 days to go and counting   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 3:29 pm

You know how pleased I am for you getting this far!

Looking forward to hearing about your new arrival next week! I'd be happy to share your birth announcement!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bea's Mummy
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 6 days to go and counting   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 4:30 pm

Brilliant news! So pleased for you! x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ingrid
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 6 days to go and counting   Thu 29 Apr 2010, 8:46 pm

Sparkling you have realy done well with this long and bumpy journey cheers not long now, your stories along the way have been a source of inspiration and hope to everyone on this site as we all have one thing in common and understand all what everyone goes through cant wait for the "announcement" good luck for Wednesday

Ingrid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thaiba2000
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: 6 days to go and counting   Fri 30 Apr 2010, 6:39 am

Woo hoo... Its lovely to see your updates although i was so desperate to know how you are so i Private messagesd you lol.
Well done for making it this far and i have to agree with Ingrid that your stories have been and inspirational for us all especially those who are pregnant again and'or trying for a baby.
Good luck for Wednesday honey, hope everything goes well and i cant wait to see a post from you on the New Arrivals page of the forum.

Take care,

Thaiba
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 days to go and counting   

Back to top Go down

6 days to go and counting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1