Pre Eclampsia support

For Women & their families who have suffered with Pre Eclampsia, Eclampsia, HELLP syndrome, Pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) and related conditions.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Feeling Stressed as here we go again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
angelgracesmum
New User

PostSubject: Feeling Stressed as here we go again   Mon 07 Dec 2009, 1:21 pm

I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby and having a really wobble as I have just got back from a check up at ADAU as they have been doing weekly PE Blood test and my levels are up today. I'm also measuring small and although they did a scan last week and said the growth was normal the fact that I have gestational diabetes meant they said this with my first son and he was a pound and a half lighter than they suggested and had IUGR.

My first pg ended up with the stillbirth of my daughter at 28 weeks and the pm questions PE (she also had IUGR), my oldest son was born at 34 weeks due to PE and youngest at 35 weeks (although it could be 34 due to conflicting scans). With both boys the PE started at 33 weeks so I guess I shouldn't be surprised at today results but I am so scared as I know that it can kick off quickly.

I'm guessing our little girl could be here in the next couple of weeks and have another check up and more bloods on Thursday, how can I stay sane as I really feel I am losing it this time - I don't remember being this stressed with the boys.

Sorry for rambling just have a bad time at the moment

Rosemary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Carole*
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Stressed as here we go again   Mon 07 Dec 2009, 3:52 pm

i'm not surprised you are stressed, your past experinece makes you more realistic, but it sounds like they are watching carefully and monitoring you. I hope that your little girl hold on a bit longer and you keep well. I hope that what i said doesn't sound like a cliche, you have every right to be anxious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bell
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Stressed as here we go again   Mon 07 Dec 2009, 10:29 pm

Hi Rosemary,

You have been through so much already , its not surprising you feel like you do. Your allowed a little wobble every now and then.

Its good that they are keeping a close eye on you and are picking up on things quickly.

Take care

Bell.xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz Pidgley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Stressed as here we go again   Tue 08 Dec 2009, 12:10 pm

Hi Rosemary,

Will PM you!

Best Wishes
Liz

angelgracesmum
New User

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Stressed as here we go again   Wed 23 Dec 2009, 8:01 pm

I'm 35 weeks now and have just been discharged after 24 hours in hospital, this time yesterday I was being starved in case they needed to deliver her but then bloods improved so they sent me home.

I really don't understand what is going on this time as bloods seem to be bad one day and then they do them the next day and they have improved. Has anyone else had bloods that have yo-yoed?

I also had 2+ of protein yesterday but today there is none. They keep monitoring her but even that is stressing me as now in my notes it mentions periods of reduced variability that then improve. Does anyone know anything about this I'm so paraniod as Grace died inside me without me realising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Carole*
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Stressed as here we go again   Tue 29 Dec 2009, 2:02 am

I didn't want to read and run but sorry I don't know about the blood results changing, I'm wasn't very well informed about my results.

Sorry you have been up and down with emotions and I hope you managed to stay healthy and out of hospital over christmas, and your baby comes in the next couple of weeks
xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz Pidgley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Stressed as here we go again   Tue 29 Dec 2009, 8:48 pm

Hi Rosemary,

I hope you are still 'cooking nicely'! You know it s=wouldnt be unreasonable to ask the question of elective delivey now? Baby is at 35 weeks, well equipped to handle life outside the womb so it might be worth the conversation?

Keep in touch - you know where I am if you need to chat.

Best Wishes
Liz

becky83
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Stressed as here we go again   Sun 17 Jan 2010, 7:57 pm

hope all is ok x x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz Pidgley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Stressed as here we go again   Mon 18 Jan 2010, 2:04 pm

Hi Becky,

Rosemary had her baby! Both Mum & baby are doing well!

http://pesupport.friendhood.net/new-arrivals-f11/daisie-mae-t236.htm

Best Wishes
Liz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Stressed as here we go again   

Back to top Go down

Feeling Stressed as here we go again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1